Smash Brothers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» New to ssbb clans
EarthBound Star's Test Results EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 8:49 pm by Andreddie

» Starcraft 2
EarthBound Star's Test Results EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 2:20 pm by Zephron

» New Super Smash Brothers for Wii U and 3DS!!!!!!!
EarthBound Star's Test Results EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 2:19 pm by Zephron

» Summer is here!!!
EarthBound Star's Test Results EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 3:58 pm by pureownage

» HanZo's Stream
EarthBound Star's Test Results EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 6:09 pm by HanZo

» Laser Barrage - A Falco "Combo" Video
EarthBound Star's Test Results EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 12:15 am by HanZo

» Inactivity
EarthBound Star's Test Results EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 11:42 am by Ender

» BrotherHood League Board
EarthBound Star's Test Results EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 3:40 pm by Red

» Starcraft Hydralisk
EarthBound Star's Test Results EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 11:18 pm by pureownage

» Weaknesses
EarthBound Star's Test Results EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 3:34 pm by pureownage

Top posters
JoeCool
EarthBound Star's Test Results Barll10EarthBound Star's Test Results CenterbEarthBound Star's Test Results Barrr10 
Zephron
EarthBound Star's Test Results Barll10EarthBound Star's Test Results CenterbEarthBound Star's Test Results Barrr10 
Rei
stickman
zachisasian
pureownage
Adirondack
HanZo
Red
Jay

EarthBound Star's Test Results

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zephron

Zephron

EarthBound Star's Test Results Empty
PostSubject: EarthBound Star's Test Results   EarthBound Star's Test Results EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 4:13 pm

The lag was really really bad with you...

Him vs. Me

First Match:

Lucas vs. Ness on FD

Ness wins 1 stock low %.

You like PK Freeze... a lot. You also were on the defensive, running away the whole time. I recommend going on the offensive to both throw me off and because Lucas is better (in my opinion) be offensive than defensive because although his projectiles are great, Lucas can't really camp for that long against most of the roster.

Second Match:

Lucas vs. Link on SV

Link wins 2 stock low %

You got hit by most of my projectiles, and tried to dodge them mostly by rolling. Try side smashing them. This works for even the bomb.

I know it's kind of hard to do that though when the lag is bad, but still, try since it reflects for mostly the whole side smash.

Remember to keep your distance with Link since he can easily out-camp you. So pk fire him and dair away until he has enough % to be pushed offedge. Link's recovery stinks and Lucas' is fantastic so it should be easy to gimp him.

Third Match:

Lucas vs. Lucas on FD

Lucas (Me) wins 3 stock high %.

I hate dittos. You saw what you saw... ima not comment on this one.

Fourth Match:

Bowser vs. Lucas on SV

Lucas wins 2 stock low %

Didn't see bowser coming.. Your bowser pretty much tried his down B on me every ten seconds so it was really easy to combo you. I dont really use Bowser though so all I can really say here is try to mix things up more.

Pros:
- Knows how to use PK Freeze
- Knows basics of Lucas

Cons:
-Doesn't use any aerials at all besides Dair
-Recovers very predictably
-Easy to combo
-Stays on defensive, rarely goes on offensive

It's refreshing to see another Lucas main, but you really have to know your stuff if you want to keep up with the higher tiers since you generally have a disadvantage. You got the basics down but you need to learn more tactics and advanced techs.

I didn't get too information on how you play since we essentially did 3 laggy matches with your main, so I'm trying to generalize and give you basic advice. So please don't take it the wrong way.

Verdict: Fail, tryout again in 3+ days.
Back to top Go down

EarthBound Star's Test Results
Page 1 of 1