Smash Brothers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» New to ssbb clans
BrotherHood League Board EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 8:49 pm by Andreddie

» Starcraft 2
BrotherHood League Board EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 2:20 pm by Zephron

» New Super Smash Brothers for Wii U and 3DS!!!!!!!
BrotherHood League Board EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 2:19 pm by Zephron

» Summer is here!!!
BrotherHood League Board EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 3:58 pm by pureownage

» HanZo's Stream
BrotherHood League Board EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 6:09 pm by HanZo

» Laser Barrage - A Falco "Combo" Video
BrotherHood League Board EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 12:15 am by HanZo

» Inactivity
BrotherHood League Board EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 11:42 am by Ender

» BrotherHood League Board
BrotherHood League Board EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 3:40 pm by Red

» Starcraft Hydralisk
BrotherHood League Board EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 11:18 pm by pureownage

» Weaknesses
BrotherHood League Board EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 3:34 pm by pureownage

Top posters
JoeCool
BrotherHood League Board Barll10BrotherHood League Board CenterbBrotherHood League Board Barrr10 
Zephron
BrotherHood League Board Barll10BrotherHood League Board CenterbBrotherHood League Board Barrr10 
Rei
stickman
zachisasian
pureownage
Adirondack
HanZo
Red
Jay

BrotherHood League Board

Go down 
+3
pureownage
Adirondack
Zephron
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Zephron

Zephron

BrotherHood League Board Empty
PostSubject: BrotherHood League Board   BrotherHood League Board EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 6:24 pm

Last Updated: 8/31/10

(Once we actually have matches I can add the #'s.)

BrotherHood League Board Brotherhoodboard

The caution tape is to let you know who is not only in the top 5, but who is going to be playing in the finals tournament once the matches are over.

LEGEND-

GP- Games Played. The number of games each player has currently played in the season.

S - Sweeps. The number of Sets the player won without suffering a single game loss.
Each "S" is worth 3 points.

W - Wins. The number of Sets won in the 3rd game of the set.
Each "W" is worth 2 points.

L - Losses. The number of Sets lost in the 3rd game of the set.
Each "L" is worth a single point.

FL - Full Loss. The number of Sets in which the player failed to win a game.
A "FL" earns the player no points.
Back to top Go down
Adirondack

Adirondack

PostSubject: Re: BrotherHood League Board   BrotherHood League Board EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 12:54 am

Looks great!!!
Back to top Go down
pureownage

pureownage

PostSubject: Re: BrotherHood League Board   BrotherHood League Board EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 1:20 am

Bravo Zeph, Bravo! * clap clap*
Back to top Go down
Red

Red

PostSubject: Re: BrotherHood League Board   BrotherHood League Board EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 6:02 pm

ill be in it
Back to top Go down
Zephron

Zephron

PostSubject: Re: BrotherHood League Board   BrotherHood League Board EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 8:44 pm

Good to know...

I will add anyone who wants to join late for the next 3 days. (Today counts.)

The board itself will be updated every week.
Once you have a match, please PM me or post here.

For instance, Rei and I had a lot of matches today.

2-3 Rei Won. (Lolwifi)

Thus he gets 2 points and I get 1 point. He gets a loss and I get a win, etc.
Back to top Go down
JoeCool
Admin
JoeCool

PostSubject: Re: BrotherHood League Board   BrotherHood League Board EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 1:10 am

looks awesome!! great job zeph!!
Back to top Go down
https://smashbrothers.darkbb.com
Rei

Rei

PostSubject: Re: BrotherHood League Board   BrotherHood League Board EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 9:17 am

Not trying to nag but update this thing or does it update at the end of each season?
Back to top Go down
Zephron

Zephron

PostSubject: Re: BrotherHood League Board   BrotherHood League Board EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 5:07 pm

Rei wrote:
Not trying to nag but update this thing or does it update at the end of each season?

First of all no one has PM'd me so the only matches I know that have been played are the ones between me and you.

I planned to update every week but since there was nothing to really note I didn't bother.
Back to top Go down
Rei

Rei

PostSubject: Re: BrotherHood League Board   BrotherHood League Board EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 5:34 pm

Zephron wrote:
Rei wrote:

First of all no one has PM'd me so the only matches I know that have been played are the ones between me and you.

I planned to update every week but since there was nothing to really note I didn't bother.

Ah, I see.

I worded my previous post wrong. I was eating breakfast while typing it so it came out kind of rude. My bad.
Back to top Go down
JoeCool
Admin
JoeCool

PostSubject: Re: BrotherHood League Board   BrotherHood League Board EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 5:43 pm

hey how do we find a person to play? Just go in the chat? or should we have a "Challenges" thread?
Back to top Go down
Zephron

Zephron

PostSubject: Re: BrotherHood League Board   BrotherHood League Board EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 9:59 pm

JoeCool wrote:
hey how do we find a person to play? Just go in the chat? or should we have a "Challenges" thread?

Maybe we should schedule specific times to meet and brawl for everyone so it's easier.

It appears that everyone's schedule is different though. Perhaps if we can give some rough times it'd be more effective.

Like, afternoons on fridays or something. Inspecific, but if we all try to log on and stay on for a little on friday afternoons Im sure good things will happen.
Back to top Go down
JoeCool
Admin
JoeCool

PostSubject: Re: BrotherHood League Board   BrotherHood League Board EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 10:10 am

hmm sounds pretty good. but I think a challenges thread would help too. That way after the challenge has been submitted the opponent has three days to play him or automatic forfeit (unless he asks for an extension) something like that?

Lets start with the Friday afternoon idea first though Very Happy
Back to top Go down
zachisasian

PostSubject: Re: BrotherHood League Board   BrotherHood League Board EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 11:01 pm

i really want to get started with the league, but i'll have to be missing friday. i'm going to be filming a lot of stuff this weekend and i'm starting right when i get out of school on friday.
Back to top Go down
Zephron

Zephron

PostSubject: Re: BrotherHood League Board   BrotherHood League Board EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 11:34 pm

zachisasian wrote:
i really want to get started with the league, but i'll have to be missing friday. i'm going to be filming a lot of stuff this weekend and i'm starting right when i get out of school on friday.

Well, I have to take the ACT on Saturday, but I'll try to be online on Friday and Sunday a decent bit.
Back to top Go down
Rei

Rei

PostSubject: Re: BrotherHood League Board   BrotherHood League Board EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 9:16 am

I'll try making it Friday but if not Friday then Sunday is good for me.
Back to top Go down
JoeCool
Admin
JoeCool

PostSubject: Re: BrotherHood League Board   BrotherHood League Board EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 3:24 pm

I can do Friday, but saturday and sunday I probably won't be on like at all. I have an out of town friend coming over, and Sunday I have church...soo yeah.

Everyone post what the best day would be for themselves.

On another note, we could just make a challenges thread. I knew this mass confusion would happen if we tried to schedule a "meeting" here because of clashing schedules. hmmmmmm
Back to top Go down
Red

Red

PostSubject: Re: BrotherHood League Board   BrotherHood League Board EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 3:40 pm

friday maybe saturday sunday and thursday is when im good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BrotherHood League Board   BrotherHood League Board Empty

Back to top Go down

BrotherHood League Board
Page 1 of 1