FAQHomePortalSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inCalendar
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» New to ssbb clans
Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:49 pm by Andreddie

» Starcraft 2
Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:20 pm by Zephron

» New Super Smash Brothers for Wii U and 3DS!!!!!!!
Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:19 pm by Zephron

» Summer is here!!!
Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:58 pm by pureownage

» HanZo's Stream
Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:09 pm by HanZo

» Laser Barrage - A Falco "Combo" Video
Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:15 am by HanZo

» Inactivity
Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:42 am by Ender

» BrotherHood League Board
Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:40 pm by Red

» Starcraft Hydralisk
Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:18 pm by pureownage

» Weaknesses
Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:34 pm by pureownage

Top posters
JoeCool
 
Zephron
 
Rei
 
stickman
 
zachisasian
 
pureownage
 
Adirondack
 
HanZo
 
Red
 
Jay
 

Share | 
 

 Weaknesses

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Adirondack

avatar

Posts : 39
Join date : 2010-07-17
Age : 23

PostSubject: Weaknesses   Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:23 pm

Throughout my life, I've been powerful, strategic, and modest, and yet their are still two things that I hate above all else, that can stop me, Wind and Time!!!
The reason why I posted this is because as a clan, we need to know each other's weaknesses to over come them. So, post your greatest weaknesses here so we can be a better clan!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JoeCool
Admin
avatar

Posts : 148
Join date : 2010-07-01
Age : 27
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: Weaknesses   Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:55 pm

Weakness? hmm...dominos pizza, I cannot resist.
Okay, didn't know we were talking about brawl. My weakness is probably trying to grab to much with Ice Climbers. I feel that if I grab with them, I will instantly kill...but not on wifi; I get destroyed.

_________________



"You don't call retarded people retards, you call your friends retards when they're acting retarded." -Steve Carrel "The Office"


Last edited by JoeCool on Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://smashbrothers.darkbb.com
Zephron

avatar

Posts : 102
Join date : 2010-07-01
Age : 25
Location : Behind you.

PostSubject: Re: Weaknesses   Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:20 pm

Adirondack wrote:
Throughout my life, I've been powerful, strategic, and modest, and yet their are still two things that I hate above all else, that can stop me, Wind and Time!!!
The reason why I posted this is because as a clan, we need to know each other's weaknesses to over come them. So, post your greatest weaknesses here so we can be a better clan!!!

I down air too much and sometimes when I try to be unpredictable just end up killing myself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adirondack

avatar

Posts : 39
Join date : 2010-07-17
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Weaknesses   Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:10 pm

actually joe, I'm talking about both real and brawl
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pureownage

avatar

Posts : 43
Join date : 2010-07-10
Age : 22
Location : Wait, what was the question?

PostSubject: Re: Weaknesses   Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:26 am

On Starcraft 2, I let scouts into my base too often DX. the worst part is when the other guy is Protoss and he spams fricken photon cannons next to my base >.> that or he just spams more Void Rays. Really wish i wasn't the only guy here who plays this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zephron

avatar

Posts : 102
Join date : 2010-07-01
Age : 25
Location : Behind you.

PostSubject: Re: Weaknesses   Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:42 am

pureownage wrote:
On Starcraft 2, I let scouts into my base too often DX. the worst part is when the other guy is Protoss and he spams fricken photon cannons next to my base >.> that or he just spams more Void Rays. Really wish i wasn't the only guy here who plays this.

You forget I play the game... I know what you're talking about although I <3 Protoss and do those things as well.. But not all the time, heh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pureownage

avatar

Posts : 43
Join date : 2010-07-10
Age : 22
Location : Wait, what was the question?

PostSubject: Re: Weaknesses   Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:37 pm

Zephron wrote:
pureownage wrote:
On Starcraft 2, I let scouts into my base too often DX. the worst part is when the other guy is Protoss and he spams fricken photon cannons next to my base >.> that or he just spams more Void Rays. Really wish i wasn't the only guy here who plays this.

You forget I play the game... I know what you're talking about although I <3 Protoss and do those things as well.. But not all the time, heh.

oh yea. guess i did forget you played. Also, today i discovered a genius Zerg rush strategy, but its my secret, and i aint tellin. silent
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zephron

avatar

Posts : 102
Join date : 2010-07-01
Age : 25
Location : Behind you.

PostSubject: Re: Weaknesses   Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:01 pm

pureownage wrote:
Zephron wrote:
pureownage wrote:
On Starcraft 2, I let scouts into my base too often DX. the worst part is when the other guy is Protoss and he spams fricken photon cannons next to my base >.> that or he just spams more Void Rays. Really wish i wasn't the only guy here who plays this.

You forget I play the game... I know what you're talking about although I <3 Protoss and do those things as well.. But not all the time, heh.

oh yea. guess i did forget you played. Also, today i discovered a genius Zerg rush strategy, but its my secret, and i aint tellin. silent

Protoss are still prolly the fastest rushers, although give the zerg a little more time and then they catch up real fast.

Also: TELL MEEEE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pureownage

avatar

Posts : 43
Join date : 2010-07-10
Age : 22
Location : Wait, what was the question?

PostSubject: Re: Weaknesses   Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:44 pm

Zeph, i looked at information for the next SC2 patch, and they are increasing zealot and reaper build time so rush are going to be harder for them. also, i PM'd you my e-mail so you can real I.D. me on SC2. then i will tell you my great secret.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zephron

avatar

Posts : 102
Join date : 2010-07-01
Age : 25
Location : Behind you.

PostSubject: Re: Weaknesses   Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:25 am

pureownage wrote:
Zeph, i looked at information for the next SC2 patch, and they are increasing zealot and reaper build time so rush are going to be harder for them. also, i PM'd you my e-mail so you can real I.D. me on SC2. then i will tell you my great secret.


CURSES!!!

I know, I got your PM. School and work made things hard for me. I'll try my best to add you when I can.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pureownage

avatar

Posts : 43
Join date : 2010-07-10
Age : 22
Location : Wait, what was the question?

PostSubject: Re: Weaknesses   Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:34 pm

take your time, i can wait. Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Weaknesses   

Back to top Go down
 
Weaknesses
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Smash Brothers :: Site Info :: Discussion Thread-
Jump to: