Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» New to ssbb clans
Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:49 pm by Andreddie

» Starcraft 2
Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:20 pm by Zephron

» New Super Smash Brothers for Wii U and 3DS!!!!!!!
Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:19 pm by Zephron

» Summer is here!!!
Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:58 pm by pureownage

» HanZo's Stream
Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:09 pm by HanZo

» Laser Barrage - A Falco "Combo" Video
Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:15 am by HanZo

» Inactivity
Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:42 am by Ender

» BrotherHood League Board
Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:40 pm by Red

» Starcraft Hydralisk
Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:18 pm by pureownage

» Weaknesses
Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:34 pm by pureownage

Top posters
JoeCool

Zephron

Rei

stickman

zachisasian

pureownage

Adirondack

HanZo

Red

Jay

Share | 

Suggestions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rei

PostSubject: Suggestions    Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:32 am

An 'Other Games' forum? If there is one and I'm missing it, muh bad B.

Friend/Foe function. It's cool and should be used. It's already installed. So yeah... itz meg@ kul/

Visitor message on profiles. Another great function we already have installed yet not used. If you don't know to use it it's moderatly simple. You can't find visitor messages by clicking on your "Profile" tab at the top of your screen. Instead, simply find a post made by you or your intended target you wish to leave a shoutout, click their name and it should bring you to their profile page. Tricky part is that some people might have the "Only friends are allowed to leave me a shoutout". That is where the "Friend/Foe" Function comes into play. Also, an easier way to do all this is just "befriend" people and you can find them faster by just going to your profile tab at the top and going to Friend/Foe.

Hope you understood all that. Smile

Treat criticism and praise like bubble gum. Chew on it a bit, but don't swallow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JoeCool
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions    Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:36 pm

Rei wrote:
An 'Other Games' forum? If there is one and I'm missing it, muh bad B.

Friend/Foe function. It's cool and should be used. It's already installed. So yeah... itz meg@ kul/

Visitor message on profiles. Another great function we already have installed yet not used. If you don't know to use it it's moderatly simple. You can't find visitor messages by clicking on your "Profile" tab at the top of your screen. Instead, simply find a post made by you or your intended target you wish to leave a shoutout, click their name and it should bring you to their profile page. Tricky part is that some people might have the "Only friends are allowed to leave me a shoutout". That is where the "Friend/Foe" Function comes into play. Also, an easier way to do all this is just "befriend" people and you can find them faster by just going to your profile tab at the top and going to Friend/Foe.

Hope you understood all that. Smile

We sort of already have a "Pool Room" which is for discussing anything. I'm not sure about having "Other Games" Forum only because this site is pretty strict to brawl. I don't want it turning into something like Game Land or other sites who have all games...

I never understood the Friend/Foe concept...Is it basically like an AiB shoutout? That's what it sounds like to me. Let me know how to set it up and I'll do it. Oh and I thought we already have it, if you click profile it says Friend or Foes...That's probably not what you're talking about, but k.

"You don't call retarded people retards, you call your friends retards when they're acting retarded." -Steve Carrel "The Office"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://smashbrothers.darkbb.com
Rei

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions    Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:20 pm

Oh ok, strictly Brawl. Didn't know, no problem. Razz

Yeah, we already have the Friend/Foe and Visitor Message function. I'm just saying we should use it more. That's all.

Treat criticism and praise like bubble gum. Chew on it a bit, but don't swallow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions    

Back to top Go down

Suggestions
Page 1 of 1