Smash Brothers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» New to ssbb clans
Bowser: The story of a low-tier king EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 8:49 pm by Andreddie

» Starcraft 2
Bowser: The story of a low-tier king EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 2:20 pm by Zephron

» New Super Smash Brothers for Wii U and 3DS!!!!!!!
Bowser: The story of a low-tier king EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 2:19 pm by Zephron

» Summer is here!!!
Bowser: The story of a low-tier king EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 3:58 pm by pureownage

» HanZo's Stream
Bowser: The story of a low-tier king EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 6:09 pm by HanZo

» Laser Barrage - A Falco "Combo" Video
Bowser: The story of a low-tier king EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 12:15 am by HanZo

» Inactivity
Bowser: The story of a low-tier king EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 11:42 am by Ender

» BrotherHood League Board
Bowser: The story of a low-tier king EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 3:40 pm by Red

» Starcraft Hydralisk
Bowser: The story of a low-tier king EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 11:18 pm by pureownage

» Weaknesses
Bowser: The story of a low-tier king EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 3:34 pm by pureownage

Top posters
JoeCool
Bowser: The story of a low-tier king Barll10Bowser: The story of a low-tier king CenterbBowser: The story of a low-tier king Barrr10 
Zephron
Bowser: The story of a low-tier king Barll10Bowser: The story of a low-tier king CenterbBowser: The story of a low-tier king Barrr10 
Rei
stickman
zachisasian
pureownage
Adirondack
HanZo
Red
Jay

Bowser: The story of a low-tier king

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Adirondack

Adirondack

Bowser: The story of a low-tier king Empty
PostSubject: Bowser: The story of a low-tier king   Bowser: The story of a low-tier king EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 9:28 pm

I just don't get it!!! Why is it that bowser is all ways a low-tier? I know that he can be a little hard to master, but when mastered, he can be really devastating. You know, I once defeat three veteran smashes, all using metaknight, all on one team, on Final Destination, and with no items, and yet I still won using bowser.
Back to top Go down
Zephron

Zephron

PostSubject: Re: Bowser: The story of a low-tier king   Bowser: The story of a low-tier king EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 10:10 pm

Adirondack wrote:
I just don't get it!!! Why is it that bowser is all ways a low-tier? I know that he can be a little hard to master, but when mastered, he can be really devastating. You know, I once defeat three veteran smashes, all using metaknight, all on one team, on Final Destination, and with no items, and yet I still won using bowser.

I think Bowser is still low-mid tier currently, but I know what you mean.

Link has also been low tier every single brawl game. And he has 64 under his belt too.

Awesome job with beating those 3 metaknight spammers.
Back to top Go down
JoeCool
Admin
JoeCool

PostSubject: Re: Bowser: The story of a low-tier king   Bowser: The story of a low-tier king EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 10:57 pm

The tier list is based off the the tourneys won with the characters used. So MK wins the most tournies, therefore he's number one. Bowser is rarely won in tournaments. I know I have a lot of trouble playing bowsers, they are very good! They destroy all of my light-medium weight characters.

Keep on playing bowser! Win some tournies and get him higher!! ;JC
Back to top Go down
https://smashbrothers.darkbb.com
zachisasian

PostSubject: Re: Bowser: The story of a low-tier king   Bowser: The story of a low-tier king EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 4:47 am

the tier list isn't only based on tournament wins, it's also based on the capabilities of the characters, bowser would be higher up if his recover doesn't suck as much as it does.
Back to top Go down
stickman

stickman

PostSubject: Re: Bowser: The story of a low-tier king   Bowser: The story of a low-tier king EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 11:10 am

zachisasian wrote:
the tier list isn't only based on tournament wins, it's also based on the capabilities of the characters, bowser would be higher up if his recover doesn't suck as much as it does.
and that is why we have PSA. too bad that isnt used in tourneys.. (besides B+)
Back to top Go down
http://stickman221.wordpress.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bowser: The story of a low-tier king   Bowser: The story of a low-tier king Empty

Back to top Go down

Bowser: The story of a low-tier king
Page 1 of 1