Smash Brothers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» New to ssbb clans
Chain Grabs..Fair or Broken? EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 8:49 pm by Andreddie

» Starcraft 2
Chain Grabs..Fair or Broken? EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 2:20 pm by Zephron

» New Super Smash Brothers for Wii U and 3DS!!!!!!!
Chain Grabs..Fair or Broken? EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 2:19 pm by Zephron

» Summer is here!!!
Chain Grabs..Fair or Broken? EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 3:58 pm by pureownage

» HanZo's Stream
Chain Grabs..Fair or Broken? EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 6:09 pm by HanZo

» Laser Barrage - A Falco "Combo" Video
Chain Grabs..Fair or Broken? EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 12:15 am by HanZo

» Inactivity
Chain Grabs..Fair or Broken? EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 11:42 am by Ender

» BrotherHood League Board
Chain Grabs..Fair or Broken? EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 3:40 pm by Red

» Starcraft Hydralisk
Chain Grabs..Fair or Broken? EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 11:18 pm by pureownage

» Weaknesses
Chain Grabs..Fair or Broken? EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 3:34 pm by pureownage

Top posters
JoeCool
Chain Grabs..Fair or Broken? Barll10Chain Grabs..Fair or Broken? CenterbChain Grabs..Fair or Broken? Barrr10 
Zephron
Chain Grabs..Fair or Broken? Barll10Chain Grabs..Fair or Broken? CenterbChain Grabs..Fair or Broken? Barrr10 
Rei
stickman
zachisasian
pureownage
Adirondack
HanZo
Red
Jay

Chain Grabs..Fair or Broken?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JoeCool
Admin
JoeCool

Chain Grabs..Fair or Broken? Empty
PostSubject: Chain Grabs..Fair or Broken?   Chain Grabs..Fair or Broken? EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 7:25 pm

Ice Climbers Chain Grabs

I just wanted to see what you guys thought of the Ice Climbers amazing chain grab.

I personally LOVELOVELOVE it! But that's because I use it to draw havoc on people XD

This video shows the damage lol. But it's bad quality.

Last edited by JoeCool on Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://smashbrothers.darkbb.com
Adirondack

Adirondack

PostSubject: Re: Chain Grabs..Fair or Broken?   Chain Grabs..Fair or Broken? EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 10:38 pm

Its pretty cool, personaly I've never been a fan of chains, but its cool non the less.
*sigh* I'm pretty bad at using Ice climbers,
(goes into Adirondack-mode) and it makes no *censored* sense, I'm mean in all my life I've been a Glacier!!! I all ways use Ice elements and kill the living daylights out of anything that moved!!! I mean I was even able to pick up Blazblue for the first time ever, play arcade on the highest difficulty setting, play as jin, and win each match Perfectly, so why can't I ever win as THE ICE CLIMBERS!!!!! (leaves Adirondack-mode)
Do you have any pointers?
Back to top Go down
JoeCool
Admin
JoeCool

PostSubject: Re: Chain Grabs..Fair or Broken?   Chain Grabs..Fair or Broken? EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 10:39 pm

Look up videos on youtube. They Have tutorials and such to teach you how to CG.

I learned over a year ago "how" to do it, and now I'm trying to perfect it. It's not easy to learn, but it's doable.
Back to top Go down
https://smashbrothers.darkbb.com
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Chain Grabs..Fair or Broken?   Chain Grabs..Fair or Broken? EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 5:56 pm

i think the chain grab is unfair but i have to admit it is hard to do and i give props for people that 0 to death.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chain Grabs..Fair or Broken?   Chain Grabs..Fair or Broken? Empty

Back to top Go down

Chain Grabs..Fair or Broken?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Smash Brothers :: Super Smash Bros. :: Character Discussion :: Ice Climbers-
Jump to: