Smash Brothers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» New to ssbb clans
Arturillo's Test Results EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 8:49 pm by Andreddie

» Starcraft 2
Arturillo's Test Results EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 2:20 pm by Zephron

» New Super Smash Brothers for Wii U and 3DS!!!!!!!
Arturillo's Test Results EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 2:19 pm by Zephron

» Summer is here!!!
Arturillo's Test Results EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 3:58 pm by pureownage

» HanZo's Stream
Arturillo's Test Results EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 6:09 pm by HanZo

» Laser Barrage - A Falco "Combo" Video
Arturillo's Test Results EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 12:15 am by HanZo

» Inactivity
Arturillo's Test Results EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 11:42 am by Ender

» BrotherHood League Board
Arturillo's Test Results EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 3:40 pm by Red

» Starcraft Hydralisk
Arturillo's Test Results EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 11:18 pm by pureownage

» Weaknesses
Arturillo's Test Results EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 3:34 pm by pureownage

Top posters
JoeCool
Arturillo's Test Results Barll10Arturillo's Test Results CenterbArturillo's Test Results Barrr10 
Zephron
Arturillo's Test Results Barll10Arturillo's Test Results CenterbArturillo's Test Results Barrr10 
Rei
stickman
zachisasian
pureownage
Adirondack
HanZo
Red
Jay

Arturillo's Test Results

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zephron

Zephron

Arturillo's Test Results Empty
PostSubject: Arturillo's Test Results   Arturillo's Test Results EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 6:06 pm

Him vs. Me

1st Match

R.O.B v. Link on FD

Link wins 1 stock high %

Link should NOT win this match. Ever.

ROB can push Link offedge extremely easily with his fair and throws. You can also outcamp me in some instances.

I found it easy to rack up huge % by juggling you in the air with throws, uairs, and bombs.
Try to find a way down, to the edge or even with the other side of the stage with your awesome up b.

2nd Match

Pit v. Ness on FD

Pit wins 1 stock high %

This match was pretty interesting. Your Pit plays very similar to your Wolf in the sense that whenever I get anywhere near you, you start spamming smashes. Particularly the down and side smash. It worked sometimes, but other times you were just standing there when you could've been grabbing me or firing more arrows.

I also found it really easy to hit you with PK Flash. All I have to do is wait for you to airdodge and then release it. You can mindgame me by moving around more in the air (I'm totally helpless while using it) or not airdodging so quickly.

3rd Match

Wolf v. Ness on FD

Wolf wins 1 stock medium %

You did very well here, although I want to say that you had a very hard time keeping a lead once you killed me. I killed you almost immediately after every time you killed me.

4th Match

Wolf v. Lucas on SV

Lucas wins 1 stock low %

For some reason only now we got SV, when I kept choosing it. O_o

I could PK freeze you pretty easily, the same whole fiasco with Ness' PK Flash. Try your best to avoid that!

I also found that grabbing you, pretty much utterly destroys your Wolf. You should try harder to not be grabbed.

5th Match

Wolf v. Lucas on FD

Lucas wins 1 stock medium %

Pros:

- Knows characters pretty well
- Usually have to be killed at high %
- Good spacing of moves
- Kept me on my toes Smile

Cons:
- Can't keep a lead
- Gullible with PK tricks
- Uses Smashes a little too much

Verdict: Pass

Although you have almost as many cons as you have Pros, you managed to impress me still, and I know you will improve if you take my advice and work on your characters a little more.

Welcome to the team! cheers
Back to top Go down
JoeCool
Admin
JoeCool

Arturillo's Test Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arturillo's Test Results   Arturillo's Test Results EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 6:13 pm

Yay! you made it! Good job. Nice results zeph, very detailed. Wink
Back to top Go down
https://smashbrothers.darkbb.com

Arturillo's Test Results
Page 1 of 1