Smash Brothers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» New to ssbb clans
SqLeon's Test Results EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 8:49 pm by Andreddie

» Starcraft 2
SqLeon's Test Results EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 2:20 pm by Zephron

» New Super Smash Brothers for Wii U and 3DS!!!!!!!
SqLeon's Test Results EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 2:19 pm by Zephron

» Summer is here!!!
SqLeon's Test Results EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 3:58 pm by pureownage

» HanZo's Stream
SqLeon's Test Results EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 6:09 pm by HanZo

» Laser Barrage - A Falco "Combo" Video
SqLeon's Test Results EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 12:15 am by HanZo

» Inactivity
SqLeon's Test Results EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 11:42 am by Ender

» BrotherHood League Board
SqLeon's Test Results EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 3:40 pm by Red

» Starcraft Hydralisk
SqLeon's Test Results EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 11:18 pm by pureownage

» Weaknesses
SqLeon's Test Results EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 3:34 pm by pureownage

Top posters
JoeCool
SqLeon's Test Results Barll10SqLeon's Test Results CenterbSqLeon's Test Results Barrr10 
Zephron
SqLeon's Test Results Barll10SqLeon's Test Results CenterbSqLeon's Test Results Barrr10 
Rei
stickman
zachisasian
pureownage
Adirondack
HanZo
Red
Jay

SqLeon's Test Results

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zephron

Zephron

SqLeon's Test Results Empty
PostSubject: SqLeon's Test Results   SqLeon's Test Results EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 6:33 pm

HIM vs. ME

1st Match

Link vs. Link on FD

SqLeon wins 1 stock very high %.

I hate doubles. However Link can be incredibly campy and I wanted to see how you deal with my spam. You tended to either take all the hits or just roll. Not good options.

It was generally very easy for me to give you loads of %. You're Link. Link can usually either out-camp the other person or use his bombs, hookshot, and arrows to approach the camper safely. Try rolling less, please!

2nd Match

Link vs. Ness on SV

I win 2 stock low %.

You suicided twice.. I hate Sakurai, don't you? Razz

However, lessons can be learned here. You are incredibly easy to grab, and whenever you're in the air you almost always dair to the ground. Link is very easy to punish there, and I was able to keep you airborne or combo you offedge very easily.

You can wait until I'm more open to punishment and can't do anything, like if I'm using my up b, or you can try to throw me offedge and dair me. It's very safe for you, because you can make it very hard for me to recover and possible stage spike me.

Moving around with other ways (as in, not rolling) also makes it harder for me to predict where you're going, and is less punishable in most situations.

3rd Match

Link vs. Ness on FD

Ness wins 3 stock high %

How many times did I pk flash you?

Another reason not to Dair so much: it's easily predicted when you do it all the time, and when I'm Ness it's easily taken care of.

Link does have a hard time with Ness, however your sword allows you to attack me farther away. I have to be right in your face to attack you. If you can keep that distance with your sword and with your projectiles, (and grabs, even) then you can even us up.

4th Match

Link vs. Peach on That one Mute City Poser Stage

Peach wins 2 stock high %

I don't really know what to say here... You don't really like to camp even when you can though. Link has tons of projectiles to use but you tend to roll and use his Up B grounded (also risky, but surprising the first few times) instead.

Just know that you have to change your strategy sometimes with each different character. Sometimes going campy (or aggressive) is a better choice. Consider each option.

5th Match

Link vs. Lucas

Lucas wins 2 stock 0%

Sort of the same deal with Ness. I could PK Freeze you very easily, and comboing you was pretty easy too. Remember to keep that distance!

Pros:
-Uses Link Cool
-Knows how to be aggressive with him

Cons:
-Uses too many risky, punishable moves
-Doesn't camp very much, if at all.
-Is a little too predictable

Verdict: Fail, tryout in 3 days.

I know you saw this coming, but I have faith in you that you can improve (and potentially join us) if you change your tactics a little more, and look up some more Link-specific tips on Smashboards and Youtube.
Back to top Go down
Red

Red

SqLeon's Test Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: SqLeon's Test Results   SqLeon's Test Results EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 7:11 pm

Fail awwwwwww
Back to top Go down

SqLeon's Test Results
Page 1 of 1